Fall 2020 Outdoor Training Clinics
Registration Now Open
UpdatedThursday September 10, 2020 byFHB.
Fall Clinic Registration now OPEN! Click Here to Register Now
Outdoor Clinics Offered this Fall
Saturdays or Sundays in September / October
- Saturday Session Series: 9/12,9/19,9/26,10/3,10/10,10/17,10/24
- Ages 8-11: 9am - 10:15am - (Session Full)
- Ages 12-16: 10:30am - 11:45am - (Session Full)
- Sunday Session Series: 9/13,9/20,9/27,10/4,10/11,10/18,10/25
- Ages 8-12: 2:45pm - 4:00pm - (Session Full)
- Ages 8-11: 4:15pm - 5:30pm - (Session Full)
- Ages 12-16: 5:45pm - 7:00pm - (Session Full)
7 Sessions of
Small Group Training Clinics
for only $175
@ASA courts (2361 Florencita Drive, Montrose, 91020)
Our training clinics are designed with the dedicated player in mind.
We strive to provide players an avenue to take their game to the next level.
We aim towards providing private lesson type instruction that will take your player's game to places they never thought possible.
- Outdoor, Small Group Format
- Limit of 6 players per full court area
- No games or scrimmages allowed
- Physical distancing required between all players, as well as trainers to players
- Players must bring their own ball
- Emphasis on training, footwork and endurance
- Following all Youth Sports Reopening Protocols from the County of Los Angeles Department of Public Health
- Click here to see all of our Covid 19 Precautions
Going beyond the basic drills into individualized training to maximize each athletes potential and growth. We will go beyond the group drills to player and position specific training. The training will go beyond once-a-week meet ups, as individual growth outside of the clinics is expected and will play a key part in this course. The intensity during each session and the commitment outside will build after each session.
This session of training clinics is looking for players that want to “Get Better Every Day” and are ready to go through the steps to accomplish that.
Let our staff of professional coaches give your player the tools to make them better players.
Click here to read about our accomplished and talented coaching staff.
FALL 2020 Outdoor Clinics
Saturdays or Sundays in September / October (Participants register for one series, either Saturdays or Sundays)
- Saturday Session Series (9/12 - 10/24)*
- Ages 8-11: 9am - 10:15am
- Ages 12-16: 10:30am - 11:45am
- Sunday Session Series (9/13 - 10/25)*
- Ages 8-11: 4:15pm - 5:30pm
- Ages 12-16: 5:45pm - 7:00pm
*Times may be adjusted depending on enrollment
FALL 2020 CLINIC PROCEDURES
- All Staff will be required to wear a mask at all times
- Instructors are part of the Youth Sports Task Force
- All Instructors are currently part of the Foothill Hoops Staff (no parent volunteers)
- Instructors will always maintain a minimum 6 foot distance from players
- All staff will be screened each day, along with temperatures taken daily
- All players are required to bring their own basketball and water bottle
- Players are required to wear a mask when they arrive/leave, go on/off the court and all other times except during physical exercise (players may elect to wear a sport mask during exercise if they wish to do so)
- Participants may be asked to hand sanitize if deemed necessary
- Players must maintain a minimum distance of 6 ft from all other players and instructors
- All participants will be screened each day, along with temperatures taken daily
Parents / Guardians / Spectators:
- Parents/Guardians may observe from their car, or simply drop off their player and pick them up once they are finished
- Parents/Guardians may spectate from outside of the courts, buy must observe social distancing rules from other parents
- No one will be allowed to enter the court area, except for players and designated staff
Facility, Equipment and Procedures:
- Any training equipment for clinics will be sanitized before and after use
- All players must have their own ball, and will be instructed not to touch other’s equipment
- There will be a Hand Sanitizing station available for use
- Staff will monitor all players using the restroom, limiting to one player at a time
- Anyone using the restroom will be asked to hand sanitize before and after use
- Restrooms will wiped down after use, and deep cleaned daily by the facility staff
- Signs will be posted around the facility for all to adhere to the protocols
- There will be a 15 minute grace period between players that are checking in for each session.
For more information, please email email@example.com